|-Please Keep These Rules in Mind at All Times-|
1. Keep things clean. No ecchi or hentai is allowed here.
2. No yaoi or yuri.
(In case you did not know, yaoi and yuri, properly defined, are varieties of hentai. Nothing more.)
Shonen-ai and Shojo-ai are allowed, but they must not break club rules.
3. Please keep profanity to a minimum.
4. In general, a PG-13 level of violence at the very most in Deviations is permissible.
5. Artwork, stories or animations featuring either scantly-clad characters or characters with an over-sized bust or other features are not allowed here.
6. Artwork, stories and animations that promote sexual or romantic Pokemon/Human relationships are prohibited.
7. Artwork, stories or animations that involve nudity are not allowed.
8. Artwork, stories or animations that involve people or Pokemon in an overly sexually suggestive manner are not permitted. I can allow suggestiveness in a low-key manner, but don't press your luck.
9. Artwork, stories or animations that involve illicit drugs and illicit drug use (IE: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, etc) are not allowed.
10. Only club members may submit Deviations to this group and only to the folders named "Group Member Gallery" and "Fan-Fiction Gallery".
11. If your DA avatar breaks club rules, you will not be allowed to feature any of your artwork here, your comments will be hidden and your membership could be revoked.
Also, if you have an avatar that breaks club rules and you want to join this group, your request for membership will be denied or withheld until you change your avatar to something that conforms with club rules.
Beware! Breaking this rule will also disqualify any contest entries you have entered during active contests!
12. You must be okay with male Gothitelles as they are, in fact, legit Pokemon. You don't have to like them, just be okay with them. Pretty simple, eh?
>Gallery Submission Rules<
1. Any and all Deviations must not break the Club Rules.
2. If your Deviation is featured in ecchi or hentai Groups, it will be rejected or removed.
3. At least one Gothita-line Pokemon has to be the main focus in your Deviation.
4. Any Deviations you submit to Club Gothitelle have to be from your own Gallery. Please do not submit Deviations from other Galleries.
5. Only work submitted to the Group Member Gallery folder will be accepted. If you submit Deviations to another folder, they will be refused.
6. Repeatedly submitting Deviations that break club rules will get you banned.
7. Please do not submit screen shots from movies, animes or video games. They will be rejected.
Please Note: There is a quality threshold for Gallery submissions and your Deviation may be rejected if it is of poor quality.
>Fan-Fiction Submission Rules<
1. Your fan-fiction must not break club rules
2. Your fan-fiction must have at least one Gothita-line Pokemon as a main character.
3. Your fan-fiction needs to have some length to it. A few paragraphs or so is not going to be enough.
4. Grammar is important. Grammatical errors throughout your story, such as misspelled words, bad formatting, improper punctuation, etc. will most likely result in your submission being rejected.
5. Completed works are preferred. If you submit parts to a story that you do not complete in due time (Say, 6 months or so), your entire story will be removed from the Fan-Fiction Gallery. I do not want to host incomplete stories.
Please Note: There is a quality threshold for Fan-Fiction submissions and your Deviation may be rejected if it is of poor quality.
I, , will personally review your story and see if it meets the club criteria. This may take a few days to a few weeks, so please be patient.
If I do reject your fan-fiction, I will try and give you helpful advice on how to improve your work.